SETTING THE STANDARD FOR YOUR MOST SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
FOOD GRADE FIBC'S
Reliability and confidence in supply is essential to our customers, and so we ensure production of our food grade bulk bags takes place in facilities certified with at least British Retail Consortium (BRC), American Institute of Baking (AIB) or Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
With BRC/AIB, production is a complete clean room facility and only the best polypropylene is sourced to produce fibres of the finest quality. All looms are installed with ultrasonic cutting machines to prevent potential contamination risks and quality checks are also conducted regularly by highly trained staff on the factory floor.
In-house extruders can produce up-to 7 layer co-ex film allowing for the option of highly technical liners including gas flushing and barrier options, perfect for protecting milk powders and infant formulas. Lamination machines, equipped with brushing and dust removal, cater specifically for our customers' requirements. Stitching of the bags takes places in a complete clean room environment with monitored air pressure and HEPA filtration. Nothing is kept on the floor to reduce the risk of contamination.
Once manufacture is complete, all bulk bags go through a visual inspection followed by two light table inspections. Finally, the FIBC's go through metal detection before being bailed, packed and wrapped with stretch wrapping and PP hoods. All in all, the food-grade bulk bags go through hundreds of quality checks from input to output.
QUALITY & HYGIENE IN PRODUCTION
- Strict compliance with BRC, AIB & ISO (HACCP)
- Dust-free clean room environment
- HEPA filtration to reduce the risk of contamination
- Looms with ultrasonic cutting
- Full traceability
- Lamination brushing and dust removal
- A system to ensure a clean laminated (coated) fabric
- Each & every bag is vacuum cleaned
- Ionised air-wash units
- 100% metal detection testing for food & pharmaceutical grade bags
- GI stands installed, keeping all items off the floor
- Positive air pressure maintained
- Pallets are stretch wrapped and subsequently covered with PP covers
- Ultrasonic cut fabric to prevent tape fraying for food/pharma bags
- Sewing machines with embedded heat-cutting units
- Sewing machines have embedded vacuum systems to prevent loose thread contamination
MARKETS WE SERVE
- Infant Formula
- Milk Powders
- Flours & Cereals
- Nuts, Seeds & Spices
- Pet Feed
- Coffee & Tea
HIGHLY ACCREDITED FACILITIES
At Rosenflex, we ensure our Pharma Grade FIBC's are manufactured using only FDA approved resin in partner facilities certified up to British Retail Consortium (BRC) AA Rating, American Institute of Baking (AIB) Superior Rating.
While standards for the pharmaceutical industry are more stringent, it is safe to assume they are similar to those set out for the food industry. This is why, when looking for a reliable supplier, you have to check certifications/accreditation and see who can supply packaging that meets ISO 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, BRC Global Standards that also caters to GFSI standards and AIB International.
Mondelez, are a multinational confectionery, food, and beverage company who employ 107,000 people around the world. Manufacturing chocolate, biscuits, gum, confectionery and powdered beverages. Mondelez's portfolio includes several billion pound brands such as Belvita, Chip Ahoy! Oreo, Ritz, Milka, Terry's, Tolberone, Cadbury's, Halls and Fry's.