Food Approved FIBC Bulk Bags
- Certified with AIB superior rating, BRC AA rating
- Experience supplying blue chip companies in the food industry
- Full trace-ability & stringent quality control
- Focus on innovation & development
- UK Storage available
Reliability and confidence in supply is important to our customers and so we ensure production of our Food Grade Bulk Bags takes place in our partners factory which is certified with British Retail Consortium (BRC) AA rating, American Institute of Baking (AIB) Superior rating (the only factory in the world to have this for 3 consecutive years) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
The entire factory is geared up for production of food grade bulk bags and in order to achieve such high ratings our partners have ensured ALL areas of production are truly food grade. Only the best polypropylene is sourced to produce fibres of the finest quality and all looms are installed with ultrasonic cutting machines to prevent potential contamination risks. Quality checks are also conducted regularly by highly trained staff on the factory floor.
The recently commissioned in-house blown film plant can produce up-to 7 layer co-ex film allowing for highly technical liners including gas flushing and barrier options, perfect for protecting milk powders and infant formulas. Lamination machines, equipped with brushing and dust removal, cater specifically for our customers requirements. All bags are stitched in the complete clean room environment with 5 micron filtered air and nothing is kept on the floor to further reduce the risk of contamination. Throughout the factory, positive air pressure is maintained and HEPA filtration installed allowing for the bulk bags to be stitched in a complete clean room environment.
Once manufacture is complete all bulk bags go through a visual inspection followed by light table inspection. The bulk bags are then moved to another area in the facility and a second light table inspection is conducted. Finally the FIBC's go through metal detection before being bailed, packed and wrapped with stretch wrapping and PP hoods. All in all, these food grade bags go through 241 quality checks from input to output.
- 1,000,000 sq. mtr. fabric produced every day in dust Free & clean environment
- Auto-doffing winders
- Looms with ultrasonic cutting
- Both circular & sulzer looms to serve multiple needs
- Lamination plant is equipped with brushing and dust removal
- A system to ensure a clean laminated (coated) fabric
- In-house 7 layer liner plant with 0.3 micron filtered air cooling
- Ionized air-wash units to ensure that finished FIBCs are Contamination free
- HEPA filtration of 0.3 microns is used to ensure absolute contaminant free for Pharma bags
- In-house printing facility
- Perfect square pallets to stack 24 pallets in 20" FCL & 48 pallets in 40" FCL
Quality & Hygiene:
- Strict compliance with HACCP, AIB & BRC
- Each & every bag is vacuum cleaned
- Positive air pressure maintained
- Bags are stitched in a complete clean room environment with 5 micron filtered air environment
- Bales are stretch wrapped and subsequently covered with PP covers
- Nothing is kept on the floor, everything is stacked on GI stands
- 100% metal detection done for food/pharma grade bags
- Ultrasonic cut fabric to prevent tape fraying for food/pharma Bags
- Insulation testing is done for Conductive fabric/type ‘C’ FIBC
- QUV testing done using UVB-313 Lamp
- MFI (melt flow index) tested for raw material
- Dart impact testing is done for liners
- Tensile testing done for fabric and loops
- Straight top lift testing is done.
- Sewing machines with embedded heat-cutting units
- Sewing machines have embedded vacuum systems to prevent loose thread contamination
With experienced sales and technical staff based throughout the U.K and Ireland, Rosenflex can provide high levels of service quickly and effectively, servicing the key food areas including milk powders, infant formulas, sugars, chocolates, cereals, grains and other food ingredients. Rosenflex can also supply customers with UK storage and stock tracking options to ensure smooth supply.
Are you looking for food grade FIBC's? Let us know and one of our specialists will be in touch to help: