Form Fill & Seal
- Flat sheet film or Tubular film (straight extrusion or back seam)
- State-of-the art extrusion ensures that we can offer technically better films for improved performance on the packer
- Specialties (nano-perforations, high-strength, easy-seal films, laminations, 3-7 layer coextrusion)
- 10-colour flexo printing for high end finish
- Development in thinner films allow us to tailor the product to your needs, meaning greater packing speeds, lower inventory costs, a reduced finished pack cost and very satisfied customers.
FFS (form fill and seal) film on the reel as either flat sheet or tubular film are ever more popular now that packing machinery has become more competitive. The lower capital investment outlay has meant that FFS (form, fill and seal) film on the reel are increasingly showing significant cost savings for a completed pack in comparison with open mouth sacks and other forms of packaging.
With the machine converting the film into the finished pack, taking out that initial production cost, means you can have more control over how your finished pack looks and performs. In recognition of this, investment has been made in the latest extrusion so that we can offer the best technical and competitive solutions for your packaging needs. With our expertise we have developed a range of films that perform consistently in both main formats; tubular film (straight extrusion or back seam) and flat sheet film.
State-of-the art extrusion ensures that we can offer technically better films for improved performance on the packer, when stored and during transportation. Lower gauge (thinner) films that put us at the forefront of the market allow us to tailor the product to your needs, meaning greater packing speeds, lower inventory costs, a reduced finished pack cost and very satisfied customers. FFS, form fill and seal films are supplied in rolls, either as a tube, a gusseted tube or in flat sheet format.
- Quick deaeration models
- ‘Hot fill’ packing at up to 100 ̊C
- Perforation and Nano-perforation
- Barrier films against moisture and gas
- High strength co-ex films
- UN dangerous goods certified
- Low friction inner for easy flow inside the sack
- High friction outer layer for best pallet performance and other technical solutions
- High quality flexographic printing is available in up to 10 colours
- Using flat sheet films and dimensions are designed for best fit to existing filling equipment
RELATED LINKS: ULTRASCHALLFOILEN.DE
It has previously always been a challenge to reliably seal FFS films in conjunction with liquid, fatty or dusty goods. The RKW Group and Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik GmbH & Co. KG have now teamed up in order to create a system which enables you to seal anything with one hundred per cent certainty that the seal will remain tight: correct PE quality and ultrasonic welding of seams. Click HERE for more details.
Are you looking for FFS, form fill and seal, film on the reel? Let us know and one of our specialists will be in touch to help: