Handisacs are easy-to-carry plastic sacks that allow for easy carrying via the in-built handle made from the sack material. With a capacity normally ranging from 10 to 40 litres the Handisac is ideal in a retail environment.
Typically used for grouts, cement-based products, plaster and soap powders the handle sack is a cost-effective solution compared to buckets and other packaging forms.
The handisac can be manufactured to your filling requirements, whether that be via a valve or through a regular open mouth.
The Handisac offers the following outstanding advantages:
- easy to lift and carry
- easy to fill, just like a valve sack
- easy to stack securely during transportation thanks to its "brick-like" shape
- stands erect when placed in an upright position
- can be printed in 6+ colours
- attractive and distinctive retail package
Additional coating for a
particularly non-slip surface
Enhanced water barrier for
particularly hydrophilic goods
Additional longitudinal seam
to protect particularly fine powder
Improved sealing seam for
highly contaminated weld areas