Maxi-Cube FIBC (Q Bag)
- Increased volume and weight carrying potential
- Allows you to pack and ship up to +30% more product in the same space as a standard FIBC
- Designed specifically for your requirements
- Significantly reduced total logistics costs
- Far more stable when filled; easy to handle, stack and discharge
The Rosenflex Maxi-Cube FIBC, also known as the Q bag or baffle bag, is designed to maintain a square or rectangular shape when filled which maximises the volume and weight shipped. This can result in significant savings in transport storage and handling of any free flowing powder, granule, pellet or flake when sent in sea containers, lorries or by rail.
Due to the internal construction the Maxi-Cube is very stable as the forces generated by the product packed are absorbed by the internal corner pillars. That allows this big bag to fill as a cube shape which fits the pallet size used (typically 110 x 110cm, 100 x 120cm or 80 x 120cm).
This means up to +30% more product and weight can be packed and shipped in the same space used by a standard FIBC or bulk bag.
A standard FIBC will tend to go more circular and can be unstable if the product packed is quite fluid-like or the bag is tall. Maxi-Cube means you have a very stable bulk bag and much lower total costs.
Are you looking for Maxi-Cube, Baffle Liner FIBC's? Let us know and one of our specialists will be in touch to help: